Teens Empowerment Day
Have you kids that you would love to be confident and aware of their self worth?
HorseSense UK runs Teen Empowerment Days to help kids develop essential life skills such as trust, clear communication, leadership and courage.
Four places are available on each course, which includes interactive exercises and time with our beautiful herd of horses.
Participants will learn how to:
- approach and introduce themselves to a horse
- groom them and prepare them for working in the arena
- lead a horse around an arena
- feed the horses and basic wellbeing
- read basic body language
- Overcome a series of challenges or obstacles through leadership, clear communication, persistence and reward.
Participants will be encourage to take responsibility for themselves, share their experiences and reflections, develop personal awareness, appreciate we are all different and show themselves, the horses and others kindness, respect and integrity.
No previous horse experience is necessary as full guidance will be given and there will be plenty of help available to ensure everyone stays safe. This event empowers your teenager to realise to realise what brilliant and capable individuals they already are through carefully structured and fun exercises where the horses are the teachers.